Understanding The Abundant Offer
What we do for clients and how much it costs:
- We charge 1% on all assets.
- We don’t have an asset minimum, but our minimum fee for Ongoing Financial Planning is $2,500 per quarter ($10,000 annually).
This is how it may apply to your situation:
- I have over $1M in assets: All services are covered under the 1% asset fee.
- I have no assets, or all my assets are in employer plans: You can pay the $2,500 per quarter via ACH.
- I have some assets but haven’t reached $1M: We collect the 1% asset fee, and you can pay the difference to reach the $2,500 per quarter via ACH or a non-retirement investment account.
This is what you get when working with us:
We want to ensure your financial plan aligns with your values. We follow biblical money principles to help you build your financial house on a rock (Matthew 7:24-27). These are some of the topics we will work on together: setting financial goals, budgeting, assessing your insurance policies, planning for college and retirement, managing credit, kingdom giving before and after retirement, and making large purchases or major financial decisions.
For clients currently employed, we also advise on equity compensation programs, employer benefit elections, and total compensation packages.
We design portfolios based on your personal goals, prioritizing low-cost investments and proper diversification (Ecclesiastes 11:2). Our services include selecting mutual funds and ETFs, reducing concentrated stock positions, rebalancing your portfolio, designing a retirement income strategy, and executing a tax-efficient withdrawal plan.
We prepare your individual federal and state tax returns by partnering with a third-party accounting and tax planning firm. Being involved in preparing your return allows us to monitor tax planning recommendations from inception to execution (Mark 12:17).
Passing down money is relatively easy. We partner with a third-party estate planning service to put in place important documents such as wills, powers of attorney, and more. Beyond the paperwork, we equip you over time to train your family to inherit wealth in a way that honors God and aligns with your values.